Saturday, March 17, 2012

I have zero idea for the title.

While I was doing some catching up with reality, I stumbled upon quite a number of blogs, which I didn't visit during the past week. Just to point up the fact that  some things are happening at the moment. I usually miss all the good stuff and only realize them after it happened somewhat a re-run.

Someone mentioned about being drifted apart from their friends due to time. 

I haven't been in touch with most of my partners-in-crime, friends and acquaintances. Scumbag me for not making any efforts to reach out to them. Then again, the thought of intruding their lives extinguishes the flame to do so.

Not to brag, but I do feel appreciated whenever I come into people's lives at certain times and in the end, I make their lives better for that time being. That's what I do, make people happy, feel good about themselves, you get what I mean. I'll do that, to anyone that I care about no matter what.

I saw this on 9Gag.com:
Truth be told
No matter what, if you're happy, I'm happy.

The Blogger, if only you log in to your Blogger account.

No comments:

Post a Comment