Saturday, March 03, 2012

In The Need of Laughs.

I remembered I used to be super-duper-duper happy last semester. Don't ask why, I assume you already know.

I really want to laugh but it seems that there's nothing to be laughed at. Sorry to say this, even 9Gag.com only manage to make me chuckle for 2 seconds then that's it. I need something to tickle my funny bone, literally.

I stumbled upon this while brainstorming ideas for some project. I do hope you can understand foreign language. Try it. If you are a fearless person.

Some kid sent me le request to play Tetris Battle. I without thinking wisely accepted le request. I'm grateful I'm not good at that game, online ( I still play it on Brick Game).

I'm worried that I might lose my sense of humor, which directs to the no longer sarcastic-prankster that my partners-in-crime know for all these years. Le gasp.

Out of the blue,
If you're a doodler/artist, you know this.

No comments:

Post a Comment