Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mid Term Break: No Pressure.

Wow. It's almost the end of the mid term break. Led the normal life today, you know, or maybe you don't. Well, didn't do much, just breathing, reading, experimenting on le piano, etc.

Watched the news and found out that they (unsure who) shifted le results day to 21/3/2012, which is in 7 days. How time flies. The next thing you realize that you'll be in college in no time. We, le seniors, parents, friends and family will pray for you success no matter what the outcome will be. The most important thing is, you do your part, don't expect others to do it for you. I'm sure your understand what I mean. Prepare yourselves physically, spiritually and mentally. Don't go overboard; either being too confident or underestimate your abilities.

Everyone keeps saying that everything happens for a reason. Everything happens to indicate either your abilities or weaknesses, learn from them, to make yourselves a better person. I do hope you won't be that arrogant or ignorant since your future is at stake. One decision, will change your life completely.

Don't believe me? Well, I can't prove it to you since I can't recall where I place my "decision" that I made last year. So sorry about that. Maybe I'll rant/ brag about that in other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment