Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mid Term Break:The Beginning.

So, here I am. Blogging live from my super cool lair. Took the same flight with le mom yesterday evening. Went to KL from Shah Alam via train around 1110hrs. Arrived at the place where le mom stayed for the week 1 hour later. I managed to ride in the new train, even got myself a seat!  Won't say much as most of you know what to expect.

So far, I completed USEL 22's 2nd essay: Relating reading to personal experience essay. My peer reviewer/partner was Mr. N. Thank you for willing to review my essay, yours was flawless, I enjoyed it.

I finished reading this during yesterday's flight.


Left: Mr. Ayad Akhtar, author
Right: American Dervish, book
Publish date: January 2012

The book I bought at MPH, 2 weeks ago when I took the flight back home for Grandad's birthday. 

I enjoyed it, somehow it opened/changed my perspective. I have to admit that I wasn't aware/ exposed to certain issues/matters that were brought up in the book. I thought it was a non-fiction book but I was wrong, was a little disappointed but I'm glad I finished the book.

I heard this song while driving earlier this evening. I googled up the phrase of the chorus and found the song. This song is soothing, especially the guitar part.



No comments:

Post a Comment