Sunday, November 20, 2011

Yello.

Hey howdy hey! I'm sorry for leaving you hanging (I'm unsure where). I occupied myself with John van de Ruit's Spud. I'm still unsure whether to continue with Spud:Learning to Fly because that's van de Ruit's 3rd book. I need Spud: The Madness Continues, which is the sequel to the book that I mentioned in the second sentence. I'm still unsure whether to continue with the third book though.

Last week was definitely memorable and also superb even though I was tanned after kayaking and worked out my biceps and triceps after going bowling, kayaking and bowling-again. Not going to complaint but being very grateful.

Happy schooling and all the best for everything ahead during second semester to those who are schooling tomorrow. Am looking forward to meet you guys (and the others) during your mid-semester break.


The video that I've been anticipating all this while. Finally got the chance to watch it today even though Jason Chen uploaded it 2 days ago. I blame myself for being too occupied with tomes lately.

P.s The piano intro is awesome. Please note that I'm only into the music. I still don't really understand what the song's about.

No comments:

Post a Comment