Thursday, November 17, 2011

Danke.

What's up everyone! Very sorry since I didn't update anything lately.
Basically, I went out kayaking with the 3 kids whom I went bowling with the other day. We really had fun in the sun and at the recreation center. There were no other people, except the workers and also school kids. The 4 of us had to wait for an hour since the kids came earlier than us and conquered the kayaks, paddle boats and rubber dinghy (maybe?). We entertained ourselves with the kids' various ways and behaviors in navigating the kayaks and all. After 60 minutes it was our turn to enjoy ourselves and we had the whole place to ourselves. After kayaking we stop by one of our Casas to change our clothes and went to treat ourselves for lunch.

Today,  the bowling alley was revisited by us again, including another newcomer. We really enjoy ourselves and had fun. I'm sorry I'm not going to elaborate further on the adventures. Till then stay awesome.

P.s To those kids who spent time with me during the outings, Danke. It really means a lot to me. All the best for the new semester and also everything ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment