Sunday, November 27, 2011

Revived.

Greetings people of the Blogger world (and also the real world). Sorry for leaving you unattained lately.
I've been hanging out with the new supply of tomes which Mum brought back from her business trip and yesterday we went to a book exhibition in the city. Not only the books revived me but something else did, too. Unfortunately, I'll not mention anything about that (since it's just a mental note for myself).
Basically, you know where to find me.
Happy New Year 1433H! Hoping for a new, prosperous and productive year ahead.
Till then, stay awesome.

P.s Currently having a sore throat, my voice sounds weird. Lesson learned: I should return to my old routine, which is washing my hands as frequently as possible, ( not when necessary i.e before having any repast or after going to the washroom etc.) no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment