Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Just Around The Corner.

One of the important public examinations (I shall not mention the 3 daunting initials known to every local student) are just around the corner. I remembered when I experienced and faced that daunting period of time last year. Wishing the very best to those kids who are going to experience what I did last year. Not too much pressure, yeah. Just go with the flow. I pray that all of your hard work will pay off eventually. Always be grateful with everything you have with you and ignore those bad vibes and just focus with this big thing which determines the next steps of your future. I guess I'll just stop right here and continue with my rants some other time.

P.s. 3 more days until the 1st anniversary of the last day of school before SPM 2010. Still unsure whether to anticipate that day with something bizarre for kids of my batch. We'll just have to wait and see. Till then, stay awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment