Thursday, November 03, 2011

The Rain, Why You Play Games With Me?

I'll be away from Shah Alam in 2 days' time.
Today I did a somewhat large-scale laundry and put them out to dry. Unfortunately the weather, specifically, the rain played games with me.



The steps today's laundry scene/drama:
1. Put laundry into the washing machines.
2. Went  back to my room and doodle another artwork.
3. Procrastinated to take laundry out of the washing machine but eventually I did.
4. Went downstairs and hang laundry to dry.
5. Went back to my room and started reading.
6. After a long time, it started drizzling. Ignored the weather and it rained cats and dogs.
7. Panicked for a few seconds.
8. jumped out of bed, put on my hoodie and headed downstairs
9. Managed to save my laundry.
10. Repeated step 5.
11. After a few chapters, the rain stopped. Repeated steps 4 to 11.
12. The 3rd time it started drizzling I stared out into the sky I'm not going downstairs and be tricked for the 3rd time. In the end I decided to do the drying process of my clothes tomorrow and finished the book.


I only wanted another hour or two to dry my clothes to complete the drying process. Today's drama taught me to be more patient and anticipate the unexpected.

After lunch I went searching for boxes to store my things. The rooms needed to be emptied during the year end holidays. Made a checklist but I was unable to proceed with the keep-stuff-into-boxes part since the almost-dried clothes interfered with my plans.

P.s It's not that I'm ungrateful with the rain since most people say that the rain is a blessing, but I only want to dry my clothes for an extended time period. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment