Thursday, November 24, 2011

Road Trip.

Out of the blue,Dad brought me and my other sibling grocery shopping earlier this afternoon. The bizarre yet cool thing was we went to some hypermarket which was at the other side of the city and we had no shopping list! It was fun since I never go shopping with Dad. Usually Mum would be around to do that task and I'll be tagging along. Mum's somewhere over the sea. No need to ask why. It's her business. So, basically that's what happened today. I know it's not much, but I'm thankful that I get to spend time with my Dad, enjoyed the road trip and explore the other side of the city, which I've never been to.

P.s I finally figured out my TOEFL account username. Lesson learned. I need to spring clean my e-mail account. Then again, special thanks to a friend who helped me solve that mystery. I won't mention names but you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment