Friday, November 04, 2011

I'm Going Home.

Started packing everything today, and gratefully 90% of the whole process is already completed. The other 10% can only be completed tomorrow.

I'm happy that there's no laundry scene/drama today. The weather behaved well and made my job easier. Thank you Mother Nature. You may let it rain here in Shah Alam for as long as you like, after tomorrow.

Had my last lunch and dinner here in college with my closest college friends.

I heard the news that results for UiTM nationwide (except INTEC UiTM) year end examinations are out today. Congratulations to everyone, especially my partners-in-crime and also accomplices for achieving excellent results! Keep up the good work and we need to celebrate. Everything's on me!

Wishing the best for everyone especially my beloved classmates, Le Chicagoans for tomorrow's SAT test and also the upcoming SAT Subject Tests.

I guess I'll keep this post short and sweet. I'm hitting the hay in a few moments. Need to recharge for tomorrow.


Two in one: Westlife (one of my favorite groups) and airplane/airport scene.

P.s  To be frank I've never watch the music video but I've heard the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment