Saturday, June 04, 2011

Untitled.

My apologies since I do not have any exciting things or stories to share, yet.

The whole family went on a so-called adventure at the countryside today. Sorry, no photos.

Supposed to go to bed early last night so I could wake up early for today's adventure, instead stayed up last night just to arrange and classify the books possessed.

Top shelf
Middle shelf
Middle Shelf Part 1: Horrible Science& Horrible Histories Section
Middle Shelf Part 2: The "Journal" Section

Big Nate Series.
The books featured in this post are the recent ones available in my lair. The total number of books owned in 2 years is 90. Consider myself as a book-lover but not a bookworm.

Random thought:

Too much reading causes
No reading at all


p.s Sorry for the low quality photos since they were taken approximately around 0120hrs.
p.p.s Not offending anyone or anything with the comic strips. It's just entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment