Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wie Geht's Everyone!

Everyone or should I say almost everyone would ask me "Wo Bist Du Denn Gewesen? " or in plain English "Where Have You Been?". Let's just say that I was versteckt sich hinter dem schatten. I've been unfair to most of my partners-in-crime since I keep reminding them to update their rockets, which I didn't. Entchuldigung guys. Now here I am! Unfortunately I don't have anything thrilling or exciting to be posted here, yet. Just bear with me along the way.

Gratefully I'm well and still very much the same person. Everyone has already started the journey that could determine their future, including my Vettern. No worries! I'm already on my way.

I was supposed to be the first among the vettern to leave this city. Turns out I'm the last person to do so. Wishing them the best in everything. I do hope that they realise that their parents are extremely proud of them. Believe me, I saw everything behind the scenes but I didn't tell them because I don't want to ruin anything. All the best, face any challenges along the way without any doubts, never stoop down to uncivilised people's level because you guys are a million times better than them.

I know I rarely say this but here goes. Ich liebe dich, vettern and everyone! Together we make everyone especially our parents and family proud and be role-models to our siblings and everybody. I can assure that we'll in this situation when we meet up again in the future:

Vettern and I in the future.


Partners-in-crime and I in the future.
Leap of  elation

Some of you might be wondering about certain foreign words which I used in the previous paragraphs. I've been using Deutsch to communicate with one of my partners-in-crime on some social network lately. Try 
for faster results unless you possess

or something similar. Unfortunately, not offending Google or anything,but I realised that some phrases/sentences are translated directly. That's when you encounter difficulties in figuring out the real meaning of the phrase or sentence.

I guess I'll stop here for now. Stay tuned for more updates and etc.
Auf Wiedersehen! 

p.s I still wonder why am I very optimistic. That's good, right?
p.p.s To LS0801( my cartoon-loving buddy) and everyone else, enjoy this short-film from Pixar.

No comments:

Post a Comment