Monday, June 06, 2011

Love Letter.

Fine! You've got me! I


Sadly, you're wrong.So I win! Haha! Nope. Not that kind of love letter. I'm guessing that each one of you would be wondering why I chose those words as the title of this post. To be frank, I don't know why either. I might be experiencing some blog-writer's block or something.

After the endless waiting moments I finally received the love letter from MARA/INTEC today. I'm grateful. I also settled the air tickets and hotel reservation. Next, I'll have to start repacking(since the one-way trip to Labuan was cancelled), go for medical check-up and pay the college fees. I insist calling INTEC- college, no matter what the others say. Final decision. Case closed.

The Cover


The 1st page of The Love Letter

Students' Handbook
p.s Still have no exciting and bombastic stuff/materials/ideas to be posted here. Sigh. I shall go back to staring at and understanding words and illustrations on papers.
p.p.s I actually wanted to create some bizarre introduction since the title of this post is definitely way out of my league. Unfortunately I decided not to, in case some group of people with torches and pitch-forks comes hunting and chasing me or something.


Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment