Monday, June 13, 2011

Guten Tag!

Good Morning, World!
Yup, here I am on Monday Morning. Well, the local summer break is finally over, so there's practically no one to entertain me.

Friday was definitely superb since I was given the golden opportunity to meet a few partners-in -crime at the airport. Managed to catch up with the old times and current updates about each other. That day became more meaningful when I get to meet a couple of partners-in crime virtually via



Dankeschön to those people. You really made me smile from ear to ear. I really hope to be given the privilege to meet (almost) everyone before we our own separate paths.

Gratefully Unfortunately I won't be going for another business trip. I declined that generous offer. That person has to learn to be more independent and braver since I will not be there for that person when college starts. I pray that person will be safe at all times. I hereby apologize for my absence during the trip.

p.s  I'm left with 18 days more to enjoy this so-called holidays.
p.p.s Currently working on my spelling, need not to worry about my accent. It's not that easy when you're using Brits' English for approximately the past 18 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment