Monday, June 27, 2011

Monday.

The final Monday in this city.
College freshmen-to-be are busy with the final preparations. Including me.
Too much to elaborate about today.
Found my special Black Book and found this. So I'd like to share several artworks by certain people.

Artwork #1

The artist recently turned 85. Quite impressive for that age! I really look up to the artist's determination.

Artwork #2
This artist used to/still despise felines. In my point of view, the subject of the art piece is more like an obituary. No offence.

Artwork #3
An interesting piece for a cartoon-lover. I can visualise the artist's optimistic view of life.


Artwork #4
The piece speaks for itself. Bold and bright. Not that bright, really.

p.s I can't be an art critic. Can't even draw. The best I could do is stick figures. Yet I can't hurt people's feelings as it affects me indirectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment