Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Way Past Curfew.

My curfew has always been 2230-2300 hrs, except for certain nights. Once it's past curfew, I'm unable to sleep until the night of the next day. I'm up awake at the moment to settle some things before I leave for another business trip tomorrow. So I decided to sleep during tomorrow's flight, if that's possible.

-Experienced confusion; whether to choose between JPA or MARA scholarship. Took me more than 48 hours to decide. It's quite hard since one of my weaknesses is indecisive. Originally applied for JPA but eventually decided to settle down with MARA for PILN 2011. the deadline is today. So, case closed.

-Applied for Petronas Education Sponsorship Programme 2011; Deadline: 1/4/2011.

- Interested in Malaysia Airports- Education Sponsorship Program (ESP); Deadline: 30/04/2011. Still under consideration.

-My UPU final choices. Hopefully I get the 1st choice since most local universities don't offer Aeronautical Engineering.

p.s I haven't started packing for the business trip. Waiting till the last minute. Tee hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment