Monday, March 07, 2011

Daredevil??



Yup. That's the word which can describe me lately. Why?
Before I elaborate more on that, again, I would like to emphasize that none of the following story is true to any JPJ officers out there.

Lately I've been cruising around town, with a guardian, of course. As usual, not obeying the speed limit for newbies since that would definitely risk everyone's life. So... That's it. I decided not to give any extra details on the matter for safety reasons.

D-lesson the other day was fine. went through the circuit& route B. While on the road, I OBEYED the speed limit. It was awesome having more than 10 cars tailgating. I was having the evil look, ALMOST like this:



Sometimes I purposely decelerate just to see whether any vehicles dare to overtake me. But they didn't.
Didn't drove home since Dad offered to pick me up. 

p.s Mom and Dad agreed that I have another extra 2 hours of lesson before the J-Test. Still unsure whether I'll be having the test this week or next week. I'll confirm that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment