Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Impossible Birthday Present(s).

I'm 17 11/12 years today, will be 18 in 30 days. Let's just get to the point.
I remembered that I updated my facebook status 2 months ago saying that I wanted this for my birthday.


Not just a piano but a...






The F1 Malaysian Grand Prix is exactly one month away. You've guessed my next impossible birthday present. This.


The reason I said that it's impossible to have that as a birthday present because I'll be in KL a week earlier. Mom's going for another conference there. I'm able to tell her to stay for another week but I chose not to. If I do, who wants to come with me? It'll be my treat, since it's my birthday! 

Speaking of F1 races in Sepang, let me share a rather so-called "sad story" that happened to me few years back. Cue in the sad, eerie music.


Back in March 2004, Dad brought the whole family to KL. It's was quite weird since we usually have family vacations somewhere else first then KL would be our last destination. To cut the story short, he brought us just to watch F1! I was thrilled that I was at Sepang F1 circuit. Minus the part where traffic jams everywhere, the heat and etc. Sitting at the Grand stand, the sound of the racing cars and did I mention I was a big fan of


Ferrari Team 2004

Since I can't remember who won the race, let's skip that part. The best part was Dad bought me this

 Not the actual one, (I'll tell you about that later) autographed by

Michael Schumacher, winner of 2004 Malaysian Grand Prix



Let's get to the "sad" part of the story. 
On April 8th 2005, the school's annual sports' day was held. Since I experience childhood memory loss, let's get to the point. I brought the autographed Ferrari cap to the stadium, but I kept it in my backpack.Went home at noon. I got into the car and then Dad drove out of the parking lot. Then I saw someone wearing a striking, expensive-looking red cap. The weird thing was that person( whom I knew, but not a friend of mine, not even an acquaintance) was looking the other way, purposely. That moment, I knew something was not right. I immediately checked my backpack and found out that THE cap wasn't in there. I repeat, the Ferarri cap had gone missing! Let's see the Dream High gang's reaction towards that statement.




I told Dad about that and he immediately took out his mobile phone and I took the photos for evidence. On the way home, I kept quiet since I was very mad and devastated (or else I would mumble rude words). I was like how did that person ( I would not expose the gender of that person, I'm unsure whether that "person" deserve to be a person. I'll use the word It.) knew THE cap was in there. Luckily my wallet was still in my backpack. 

The next week, I confronted that "person". It was obvious that it did stole my cap because it attempted to run away from me. I managed to catch up with "person" and without hesitation, blurted out "WHY?". "Where's my cap?". Then "person" started to tell lies. It was so obvious. "Person" told me that it didn't knew that the cap was mine. And I was like "WHAT??" Hello?? The cap was inside my backpack. I didn't even wear it to the stadium the other day. I stared at it with angry eyes. How could it do that to me, on my 12th birthday? I didn't told it about the photos. No offence but in my heart I was like, "you can't even afford it (the cap) yet you stole the cap from me.". It told me that it would give back the cap the next day. I said "Fine. Tomorrow. OR ELSE."

The next day, again the run-away part and more lies. Want to know what's the lie? Here it is.
"The cap got blown by the wind and then it fell into the drain in front of my house."  (liar liar tongue on fire, since the lie doesn't make sense at all)

I told Dad and he told the headmaster. Oh Yeah! Victory! I can't remember the ending of the story but I didn't want the cap back since it was already infected with germs and evilness. But hey, I still have another cap autographed  by Juan Pablo Montoya who was the 2nd runner up. To that "person", even though it has been exactly 5 years 11 months, I already forgive you but I'll NEVER forget what you've done to me.

p.s I'm sorry that I'm out of topic since I intended to share impossible birthday presents. So, yea..
p.p.s If there's anyone out there saying this post is boring, childish,lame, etc that's your problem. I agree with you too.
p.p.p.s The year might be mixed up since I can't remember most of my childhood memories because I didn't own any journals and planners to keep track events occurring in my life.

2 comments:

  1. aie azreen.u let dat person run away jz like dat.dahla dat cap is precious! i gt pissed off after reading ur post eh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sho0obeh!! Sapa ndak mbiak curi ya kaa?? Eiii, mun akuh tauk time ya dh merasa tamparan unggul dr.ikha kali nya koh... Yoh... eden gik yg tlbeh emo.HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete