Monday, March 28, 2011

Fly Me Over The Moon. Part 2

Continuation:

23/03/2011
-Before going to bed, I was thrilled when I saw Mom studying the map. I knew I was about to lose my legs again the next day. Didn't pay any attention to that matter and immediately went to bed to prepare for the next day


24/3/2011

-Mom dragged me to some street, without having breakfast first! Luckily the shops weren't open yet. So I managed to enjoy the view along the way.

- Late afternoon: Insisted Mom to take the ERL again to KLIA. Didn't allow her to take any pit stopts even at KL Sentral, In caase we missed the flight; even though it was in the evening.

-Arrived at KLIA around 1500hrs. I wonder why people must follow others. I was sitting at some waiting area enjoying a good book, the next thing selfish people comes around, with their whole village people tagging along and exaggerate everything they say. Experienced MAJOR headache since I'm a person of a few words and has never been exposed to noises THAT LOUD (since I had my music player with maximum volume). Not worth to eavesdrop what they say- LAME+ BORING! I respect my hometown people for being civilized even though we exaggerate too. Give yourselves a pat on the back and 2 high-fives from me! =DDD

- A few partners-in-crime and acquaintances kept me company throughout the day via text messages- Thanks, people! (somehow that relieved my pain)

-Boarded that plane around 1840hrs and arrive safely to my destination.

Boeing 737-400
-Didn't get to sit at the window seat since there's an uncle there. Never mind that since the window wasn't there anyway.




Congratulations to all my partners-in-crime and acquaintances for achieving awesome-tastic results for SPM 2010!
Congrats, everyone! I mean it!!


Never give up on yourself and NEVER say that you're a total loser or anything like that; the reason- If you WERE that loser you wouldn't be the person you are right now. Remember when you were a toddler and was in the process of learning to walk? You fell down like a gazillion times. It takes time, encouragement and support from your parents, good example and motivation from siblings. In the end you realize that not only you're walking but running! And yet driving super, cool cars and bikes nowadays. If you gave up years ago and said " Mom, Dad, I give up. I don't want to walk. I got tired of falling down because it hurts." You would now still be sitting in a customized stroller or wheel chair or still be at home waiting for your relatives to carry you everywhere.

Or if you feel intimidated or something, just keep cool and keep on smiling. Prove that you'll be able to be successful one day.

Whoa! I didn't realize I was THAT positive and optimistic!

So, let's Dream High and strive to achieve it because Impossible Is Nothing. Who knows we might be able to soar across the sky and touch it!

p.s Alter Ego still insist that the subject should be called A-iology.
Together we soar to the sky and touch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment