Monday, March 07, 2011

I Just Can't Get Enough.

It's been a week since the superb-tastic series ended. Yup, you've guessed it!

DREAM HIGH


I've been spending the nights watching the episodes over and over. It seems like I can't get bored with them.

                                           
Sam Dong& Hye Mi- Maybe [Cut Scene Ep. 6]

He has a great voice and her looks are definitely appealing, especially when she smiles. Alter ego is definitely infatuated by her beauty. It's obvious, yet alter ego keeps denying that fact. 


Jin Guk- My Valentine

I'm into this song since the piano part is very awesome. I also possess the piano sheet music for this piece and other 2 songs from the soundtrack. 

Sam Dong& Pil Suk- Can't I Love You? Acapella Version



Try to listen to the piano accompaniment. Cool isn't it? I've been trying to find time to play it by ear. So, wish me the best!

p.s This series really teach me a lot, about everything; especially music.

No comments:

Post a Comment