Friday, March 25, 2011

Fly Me Over The Moon. Part 1

Hey! Hey! I'm back from the 32-hour business trip with Mom in KL. Currently feeling extremely thrilled and happy due to the current event happening back home, or should I say the whole country. I'm going to share a few highlights of the trip and also the main event. I might overlap some scenes since I will write down events that appear in my mind first.This is because I may have short-term memory loss. So, sit back and let's experience the trip. Here goes.

23/03/2011
The SPM 2010 results day. Left for the airport while other kids of my age were on their way to school. It was calming but at the same time nerve-wrecking since Dad's going to school to take my exam results.

While waiting to board the airplane, I got bored. Since I really love airplanes and airports...

Boeing 737-800



Take-off. Whee....

Boeing 737-800


I'm sure that you'll be asking how did I know the airplanes. Well, that will be a different story. Let's just say I've been hanging out with them for a long time.

Took the window seat since it was empty. I love enjoying the view-everytime!

Before takeoff,
Managed to capture this view.

And one of the best part will be on some other post since I'm experiencing difficulties on uploading the video.

After 1 3/4 hours soaring through the sky, 38k feet above the sea level, arrived safely at KLIA.

I would definitely want to visit/work in that control tower someday..

View of Boeing 737-400 through my window. Tee hee..

When the cabin crew informed that the seat-belt sign has been switched off, Mom immediately switched on her mobile phone and called Dad. The moment she told me the news, I realised something leaked from my eyes. I was too happy since my exam results were unexpected to be quite awesome.

Insisted Mom to take the ERL than the airport limousine because I'm 90% sure that she'll definitely take pit stops to shop.

Exterior View
Interior View
Lesson learnt. If any of your relatives insist on going to this place (or any other place)
just AGREE with them. Since I restrained Mom from going there she "got her revenge" on me by taking me to 2 other shopping centres via LRT. Even though it saves time but the total walking distance (from the hotel to the nearest LRT station and vice versa plus the distance walking inside the shopping centres), I estimate about more than a few billion centimetres. At the end of the day I can't feel my legs and I have to check them in case I dropped them somewhere.

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment