Sunday, February 20, 2011

Warning! Gaming Kills





I've been working on with my anger management lately, apart from recovering from the arm injury.

So, I went internet browsing to find ways to solve that problem until I found this...



Whack Your Boss(17ways)
&


Click here to play this game


and


Whack Your PC



Click here to play this game



I must warn that those games aren't suitable for the underage,the elderly and people with bad anger management. I would like to emphasize that I'm not responsible for any damages or phobias caused.

p.s. To my future employees, do not do anything like what the employee in the game did to his boss. To my future employer, it's vice versa.

p.p.s To anyone who despise me or people who hates my guts due to something I did or anything, you may release your anger& hatred in those games.

p.p.p.s. If you can't play the games in this post, you can check it out at
http://www.pog.com/games/Whack_Your_Boss_17ways or http://www.pog.com/games/Whack_Your_PC

No comments:

Post a Comment