Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hypnotized??

You are sleepy. Very sleepy.....




I've been awake the whole night. Watching-

Hypnotize-r


Watched it on KBS World last night. After the show ended, sub-consciously I went online just  to catch up with the previous episodes. Can't believe that I chose to stay up all night rather than to go to bed since the latter has always been my priority all this while. The main reason was; I look forward to the music but then I got carried away with the whole thing. 

Yesterday's D-lesson was awesome, as usual. Uncle sent the car for servicing last week& I was lucky enough. The hand brake was fine (or else I would injure my left arm-again!) the steering wheel works perfectly, well you get the point. "Worked out" in the circuit. Went through Route C. Met some familiar faces but didn't get to say hi to them. Then, again, drive home. 2 more hours left before the JPJ test. Call me superstitious, but I feel like having extra 2 hours before the test. With Mom& Dad's approval, I will have a total of 10 hours of D-lessons. Most likely I'll be having the test in March. Hopefully I'll be able to get the license before the BIG day. Sorry to spoil your mood guys, but it's 20 DAYS away from the BIG day.

So I guess that's it, for now. I shall have some sleep since everything looks quite blurry right now. 안녕히 주무세요 and buenas noches.


p.s Scroll down to the end of the page. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment