Friday, February 11, 2011

TOO LOUD?? Can't hear you......

The neighbourhood was too quiet. Suddenly heard the sound of kids wailing non stop. Happens daily, at the exact time. Sometimes I wonder whether they are being abused or anything.  Feeling unsatisfied, so decided to have fun. Mwahahahahaha...

Switched on dad's hi-fi, placed some random CD into the player then....
 

and press


until the DEAF old lady next door bangs on the wall. Sorry, old lady.

I COULD do that. but I'm not that EVIL. sigh. I'm too nice with people. Maybe?

p.s Most people, especially teenagers (no offense), would play music on their music players SO LOUD until everyone else are able to listen to what they're listening to. And some of them will say:



My conclusion: They're already deaf- at a young age. Pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment