Monday, February 14, 2011

I Got Bored

Finished Charlie Higson's Danger Society: The Young Bond Dossier. Suddenly questions came through my mind.

Why is it that when someone tells you that there’s billions of stars in the universe, you believe them. But if they tell you there’s wet paint somewhere you have to touch it?

When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

Why isn’t the number 11 pronounced onety one?

If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?

When you’re sitting on the upstairs floor, are you sitting on the downstairs ceiling?

If deaf people go to court is it still called a hearing?

Why do they serve a round pizza in a square box?

Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts.
p.s I've to admit that my alter ego is way smarter than I am. Superb.

No comments:

Post a Comment