Friday, February 11, 2011

"Rocket" Launched! Mission Accomplished.

   BLAST OFF!!


Successfully sent the "rocket" into orbit. Even though the preparation got into the way of the time for some other missions. The reasons were I got tired talking to myself (specifically my alter ego)& other non-living objects in this house. I realised that I can't be BFFWOAP ( best friends forever with an old person) because of the massive age difference. I also ran out of books to read& I wouldn't want to read the same book all over again.

To all my accomplices and partners in crime, or in plain English, friends and acquaintances , congratulations because you will be able to differentiate my reality& imaginations. To others, tough luck! No offense, yea?

Au revoir, for now.

p.s If Thomas Edison were able to live up to this day, it's his 164th birthday! Sadly, that's not the reality. Sigh.


This dude failed 10,000 times before perfecting the incandescent electric light bulb. 
Don't worry if you failed once and he said " We now know a thousand ways not to build a light bulb".


 p.p.s  Random question: If you are in your yard, front or back, what are you most likely to be doing? Answer: Backyard. Talking to the plants in a low voice, in case some nosy neighbours listening to my
conversations.

No comments:

Post a Comment