Thursday, February 17, 2011

Music Is In The Air


Sam Dong& Hye Mi- Maybe

The other day I watched KBS's Dream High with my uncle. I can't believe that he's into Korean dramas (thumbs up for a middle-aged person like him). I was lucky enough to watch this episode& I immediately fell for this song. Not because of the good looking actors& actresses but the music arrangement;especially the piano and guitar accompaniment. So, I went to search for the guitar tabs and piano chords. Voila! I'm ready to get started with it. It's been a long time since the last time I updated my music files.
 

p.s Few days ago I hurt my left arm and I was hardly able to extend it. So, I didn't do much. Gratefully I'm recovering and hopefully my humerus will be fine in a couple of days. 

p.p.s Dream High wasn't the only Korean Drama I watched. As far as I remembered, I started to watch these kind of series when I was 11 or something like that.

p.p.p.s Can't wait to play like the dude playing the keyboard in the video above. I'm also looking forward to play like the guitar dude in the video. That would be impressive.

p.p.p.p.s I'm sorry that I've no idea what are the actors'& actresses' names since I'm always into the songs not the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment