Thursday, May 19, 2011

Today. Version 1.0

Before I start with this post,I would like to list out the cast members for the day. Please be noted that names/identities will be hidden and some parts of the real story will not be revealed for safety reasons.So, to the 3 kids involved, you guys know what's happening. To the others, you will have to bear with me for a while,if you're smart enough, I'm sure that you'll be able to crack up these codes. Do feel free to ask me if anyone wants the full coverage of the story. =D

Cast:
Main Character: JJ
Driver/ Supporting Actor 1: LS
Supporting Actor 2: NZ
Supporting Actor 3: Myself

Let's just go straight to the point.

LS picked me up at My casa around 0910hrs after fetching NZ. We went straight to the airport to bid JJ farewell. JJ's leaving to further JJ's studies at a different state. Therefore, we arrived around 1000hrs. Went around the interior of the airport then settled down at the other side of the waiting area. After enjoyed a few conversations, we decided to search for JJ. Went to the main waiting area and found JJ who was still checking-in the luggage. The 3 of us became



due to our so-called spy attitudes. We hid ourselves behind the seats and then followed JJ (without her consent) from behind after JJ settled the baggage. Luckily, JJ didn't realise our presence, or else it would've been a give-away.The 3 spy kids followed JJ until ground floor. Turns out that JJ was going to have breakfast. Hence, we decided not to bug JJ and JJ's family and have breakfast somewhere else.

I bought the other 2 kids some take-away food but in the end we finished the food at that place. I guess everyone was hungry after becoming spies. Went to the ground floor again and NZ went to check whether JJ and family were still having their meal. Again, we sat at the waiting area nearby and continued our other pack of food. Right after finishing the food, we saw JJ coming. So, the other 2 managed to hide behind the seats, JJ's sibling saw me, so I had to wave, I didn't want to be impolite. JJ sat down with us and we had more conversations.

After a few hundred thousand seconds, JJ got a call from her parent. We sent JJ to the Departure Hall. Took some photos together using NZ's mobile phone. After bidding farewell to JJ, LS and I immediately ran to the Viewing Area to wave at JJ.

The view from the Viewing Area

Left the airport around 1200hrs. LS drove us to some bakery to buy a cake for our teacher. Then went to school to give it to the teacher. Sadly, we didn't manage to meet up with the other teachers since they left early due to the school's teachers' day celebration which ended around 1115 hrs. LS ran an errand and sent NZ and I back home.

To JJ, all the best in everything, behave yourself, do update your blog and share your experiences, survive orientation week and prove that you deserve to be there. Fighting!!

I wish RA0625, HJ0316, AB0221, AA0331, SA0703, NS0514 and the others who I didn't mention were at the airport too! JJ sent JJ's regards to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment