Saturday, May 21, 2011

Today. Version 2.0

Today was the day that I was suppose to take the one-way flight to Labuan. But, I changed my decision to accept MARA scholarship and stay in this city for less than 2 months.I'm guilty that Mom had to waste RM 1.1K for the air tickets to Labuan, since it's booked online so the tickets couldn't be cancelled. I'm deeply sorry Mom. I'll make it up to you one day.

Yesterday, went to STS Band Concert 2011 Day 1 with the whole family. Sat among the front rows, Didn't meet anyone. Not offending anybody, but I like (sort of) that kind of situation. I wanted to go again tonight but I didn't, due to some reasons; especially I already watched the concert! Haha!
Sorry for the low quality of images and video. I haven't posses proper gadgets for that purpose. 






Coldplay On Stage

I would like to take this opportunity to wish LS0801 and SA0703 all the best in everything, endure and enjoy orientation week, prove that you deserve to be there, face any challenges, update your blogs, take care and FIGHTING!!

p.s I guess I'll continue my so-called speech later since I'm in a hurry. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment