Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Day With Nature.

Before I start with this post,I would like to list out the cast members for the day. Please be noted that names/identities will be hidden and some parts of the real story will not be revealed for safety reasons.So, to the 5 kids involved, you guys know what's happening. To the others, you will have to bear with me for a while,if you're smart enough, I'm sure that you'll be able to crack up these codes. Do feel free to ask me if anyone wants the full coverage of the story. =D

Date: 17/5/2011

Cast:
Driver#1/Supporting Actor#1: A0331
Supporting Actor#2:N0312
Supporting Actor#3:J0424
Supporting Actor#4:N0514
Driver#2/Supporting Actor#5:A0408


-Intermission-
Around 0810hrs, my aunt phoned me to check for MARA PILN 2011 scholarship results. I was about to procrastinate but then I realised it was impolite to do so. So, I switched on Dad's PC and visited MARA's website. Typed my IC number and closed my eyes. I didn't dare to look and at the same time praying. After a few seconds I gained all my strength and confidence to open my eyes and face the music.I took a peak on the monitor and managed to take a glance at some details and I went to the next room to get Mom. Gratefully, I got good news! After reading the details, I asked her whether I'm going to Labuan for the Matriculation Programme. Mom said no need. Hence, I'm staying! Not going anywhere far yet.

Back to the story.

D1&D2 left home around 0800hrs to fetch S2&S3 at their homes respectively. The meeting point was at S4's house. D2 and S3 arrived later than the other two. All of the 4 kids waited for S4. Turns out that S4 had just woke up after an hour's sleep. S4 stayed up all night to bake. While waiting, the 4 kids entertained themselves with life updates of themselves and their friends. After the long wait S4's mom served us some cakes baked by S4 for breakfast. D2 announced to the others about MARA scholarship results. Gratefully D2 received good news.

Around 0930hrs they left for D1's farm in 2 vehicles and reached the destination. Parked the vehicles and they met D1's parents. They enjoyed D1's home interior for a while. S2,S3,S4 and D2/S5 got very excited and giddy since most of them are city kids and they hardly get opportunities to experience the environment in the countryside.


Next, they insisted D1 to bring them on a tour around the farm. D1 brought the others to visit the goats. D1 didn't dare to open the gates so they walked around the farm while waiting for D1's dad. Finally they visited the goats.








Subsequently spending time with the goats, they proceeded to see some plants.




Not long after that, they went back to D1's casa for brunch. Everyone enjoyed the delicious meal and the fresh coconut drink prepared by D1's parents. Then, they settled down for a while, had conversations and enjoyed the cool breeze. After a few thousand minutes D1 brought everyone for a ride. S2 drove them to some village and they visited some beach. to D2, that was one of the most depressing beaches ever. Definitely not the perfect spot for group dates. Don't believe D2? See for yourself.




Later, D1 drove them back to D1's casa. D2 decided not to leave yet when D1 mentioned that the goats were going to be set free for a period of time. So, they decided to relax and enjoy the view, the cool wind and the snacks.

Before leaving S2 suggested that they should visit the beach. D1 drove them. The view was super-incredible. Unfortunately, D1 left one of D1's slippers at the casa. Something happened before they left. S2 managed to find someone else's slipper lying on the beach for D1 to use temporarily.








Everyone spent approximately 15 minutes to enjoy the view, the heat and more and left the beach at 1500hrs. Thanked D1's parents for everything and bid them farewell. D2 drove S4,S2 and S3 back home safely. The day would've been better with R0625, H0316, A0221,L0801,S0703 and the others whom I didn't mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment