Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Updates.

Guten Tag everyone! I feel great. Been sleeping like a baby since I made my decision regarding the choices I had (ref. previous post). Summary:

- Decided to take the matriculation programme in Labuan. Registration day is on the 23rd. I'll be leaving for Labuan on the 21st.

-Postponed National Service until I graduate or something like that. They rejected me for the 1st batch, so I did the same thing to them for the 2nd batch. fair and square. A win-win situation. Went to the PLKN office on the 14th floor at Sultan Iskandar building  yesterday to send the form in order to postpone National Service. Gratefully, that matter is settled. Hence, I will not be at the civic centre next Monday for the registration and take the flight to Selangor. Yay and at the same time, Bummer.

-Declined the offer from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM). 3 years of diploma in Civil Engineering is too long for me.


Basically I feel like this:

I'm grateful. Whoop-dee-doo!
Auf Wiedersehen!
p.s I'll try to post something fun and exciting since my latest posts are about serious matters.
p.p.s If possible, I would like to meet every one of my partners-in-crimes before everyone goes their own separate ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment