Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Project 101.

Finally I have something to share in this post. Been away for a while since my schedule is always unpredictable. Let's go straight to the point! Woke up this morning and found out a special parcel on the table. There's codes written on the parcel. Took quite a while to decode the codes.The codes say something (can't tell you guys about that, but it's positive messages!) and it ended with "Hope you like it!" Turns out that it was from my uncle's lady-friend in Hangzhou. So, I opened the parcel and got...





The best part was I have to create it myself! Just like Lego. Whoopdeedoo! Haha! The only problem now is I can't read the manual since it's written in foreign language, so this might take a while. Don't for get to check with me with my progress. If I complete this project I'll definitely tell you guys!

1 comment:

  1. BEST!!!!..
    jangan lupe ekk kasi pinjam main..ngeh3..
    teringin dari dolok aih...hehehe....

    ReplyDelete