Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One Of The Best Days Ever! Part 3

Let's continue recapping awesome events that occurred in the previous week.

Friday, 8/4/2011

Before I start, I would like to list out the cast members of that day. Please be noted that names/identities will be hidden for safety reasons. So, to the7 kids involved, you guys know what's happening. To the others, you will have to bear with me for a while,if you're smart enough, I'm sure that you'll be able to crack up these codes.

Cast members: 

1- 625
2- 424
3- 312
4- 221
5- 316
6- 801
7- 824
8- Birthday Kid/ myself


The night before that special day, I went to bed early. Usually kids of my age would spend their last hours as a kid by staying up late, looking forward to the very moment when they officially turn into adults. Maybe it's because I was having fever so I needed plenty of rest.

On the actual day, got up quite early, felt fine but still had slight fever. Received more than 20 birthday wishes via text messages, definitely from  family members, partners-in-crime and acquaintances. The thing was, almost everybody sent their birthday wishes at midnight. I'll never understand that. No offence, people!

Around 0900 got a call from 3, who requested me accompany 3 to school so teachers were able certify some certificates. Felt quite puzzled for a while but agreed to fulfill that request. Went back to my lair for some light reading, just to pass the time. Spook-O-Meter Level: Medium


Receive 2 phone calls between 1200hrs to 1320 hrs, asking for my sibling.Weird thing that happened that I wasn't in time to get the 1st phone call. I picked-up the 2nd phone call, with the CALLER asking ME who I was. When I asked the same question to the caller, there was no reply and the caller started to change the topic. Another thing was the caller's voice was not the familiar voice of my sibling's friends, some-sort of fake voice  I'll add on about this later on. Spook-O-Meter Level: High

Approximately 1330hrs, 5 turned up at my house together with 5's sibling, 3 and also 6. Talked about some stuff on the way to school. When we were reaching to our destination, 3 started to check some file. Suddenly 3 blurted out that the wrong documents were brought. I managed to catch a glimpse of one of our teachers' signature on one of the documents. Then 3 started mentioning about 2's forms and certificates. 5 also started nagging because we have to go back to 2's house to get the things needed. We dropped off 5's sibling to school and 5 drove us to 2's house. On the way 3 kept blaming 5 and 2 for being careless and sometimes they dragged 6 in to the matter too. All I did was laugh at their so-called drama. Spook- O- Meter Level: High

Before reaching 2's casa, 3 managed to call 2, ordering 2 to get everything ready so we could pick up the things needed. When we reached 2's casa, 5 drove straight into 2's car porch and somewhat squeal "PARKING!!" I was a bit puzzled. Why park the car since we only need to pick up some important documents. I told 6 I was lazy to go inside but 6 persuaded me and I felt it was impolite so I got out of the car. I could hear 5 or 2 (I don't know who say it) say "There it is( referring to the documents needed)". I shook my head and chuckled for a moment, thinking about that hilarious and amusing event in the car. But they still insisted me to come in. I immediately went to the wall fan and start fanning myself. I heard 2 said 2 was getting us some drinks. Spook-O-Meter Level: VERY High

And then...



I turned around and saw 1,4,7 coming from the kitchen and everybody started singing the birthday song. I was still shocked and thrilled that moment, I couldn't sing along so I just stood there smiling ( maybe?) listening to the song. After that everyone asked me whether I knew that (the surprise birthday party) was coming.   I replied "No". I guessed I played along the with the whole thing to well plus the fever mode, which made me kept my guards down. So secrets were leaked out. 3 admitted that 3 wasn't talking to 2 but 1, when we were on the way. 1 admitted that they called twice, asking for my sibling. They did the same trick few years back. Then I realised that everything makes sense.

We hung out in the kitchen for a while, had some conversations, I played with 1's boxing gloves ( I don't know what's the purpose of that gloves for that day). 3 started baking some sponge cake. 6& I watched Spongbob's Episode 89: The Krusty Sponge and Sing A Song Of Patrick on Nickelodeon. I was sure enough that we were in our own happy kids world, laughing happily (minus the part where 7 came in into the living room just to show the cupcake that 7 decorated) like this:
6 and I. Tee Hee...

Managed to watch part of Handy Manny before the eating ceremony begins. 1 bought the movie 3 Idiots and almost everyone got stuck on front of the tv. At the same time some of us were still worried about the JPA scholarship shortlist results, which came out at 1500hrs. 4 was the 1st person to check and gratefully 4 got shortlisted for the interview. Everyone, except 6,1 and I, went upstairs to check the results online. After a few hundred seconds you could hear screams of happiness from upstairs, plus the sound of the ceiling that would collapse at any moment. Finally 1 gained 1's spirit and went upstairs too. Praise to God, 4,1,3 and 5 who applied for that scholarship managed to get shortlisted for the interview, which will be commencing this week.Had the photo-taking, candle-blowing, cake-cutting session. Left 2's casa around 1750. 5 sent me home together with 6,3 and 7.
Definitely one of the best birthdays -EVER!

Special thanks to 1,2,3,4,5,6 and 7 for everything. I mean it. This song is for you guys. You made me that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment