Friday, April 08, 2011

One Of The Best Days Ever! Part 1

 




                  







Yup, that's right! Happy 18th birthday to me! I shall miss the past 17 years of living. Even though I'm feeling unwell but I managed to get through this awesome, splendid, superb-tastic day!

Gratefully, everything has been good news lately:

Defeated the JPJ officers in the driving test yesterday. Hopefully I'm able to obtain my D-license by next week.

My 7 closest buddies made a surprise birthday party/ get together/ family gathering. The story behind that matter is definitely brilliant. Thumbs up to the masterminds and everybody.

JPA scholarship results were out at 1500 hrs. Gratefully, all of my closest buddies who applied for that scholarship successfully got shortlisted for the interview. I wish them all the best for their interview and I pray for everyone's success in facing the challenges of life and everything. We can do it! I believe that we're able to soar through the sky and touch it as long as we work hard to achieve our dreams.

p.s I'll update more about today later on. Need to get some rest. Pray for my recovery.

p.p.s Enjoy the videos I uploaded. The 3rd one is a short Pixar film from Pixar's Up! I really adore Dug! His birthday is today too! Don't believe me? Watch the video, pump up the volume, if necessary. I really have a lot to learn in order to get out of my little-kid mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment