Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Moment Has Arrived. Part 2

Finally, I was able to cool myself down. Quite hard to digest the new information I received moments ago. Feeling neutral; not ecstatic or bummed, just ok. But I'm definitely grateful that I was chosen for the 2nd batch since going for National Service makes me excited, until I was rejected for the 1st batch.

My comments? Let's see. 2nd batch- cool. Duration/period- just fine. Camp- Hmm... I was expecting somewhere near to my hometown,going to be far away from families, best/close buddies, partners-in-crime and also acquaintances. Not to mention being left behind on latest updates in the city, events, outings, birthdays and more. Hopefully I can come home during the 1 week break in June.

But, I ACCEPT this challenge. I will defeat those people (if necessary, what people? I have no idea too. Tee hee..), survive National service and return home with pride and full of experiences and a lot of new acquaintances. I pray that my other buddy will be making it into the 2nd batch too. Congratulations to my other buddy( not the one I mentioned just now) for making it to the 2nd batch, we're going to camps at the same state only.

p.s I wonder why am I so positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment