Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Nothing Much.

Spent the day with my new D-instructor and also the unclassified JPJ officer- Mom.
Surprisingly she's having 2 days off due to having flu but yet she volunteered to be the person sitting next to the driver.Kamsahamnida Eomma! Get well soon! =D

It's been 3 weeks since my last D-lesson, which means the driving mood and experiences had faded. Not to brag, but everything went well, drove round the 3 routes twice and still very much alive.

Realised that it's the season where almost everyone gets sick. Currently being the doctor and the assistant at home. Ha! Pursuing a career in the medical field is definitely beyond my interest, same goes to teaching. No offense, people! ;D Be sure to consume lots of H20, take care of your hygiene and also the environment around you. I might rant some more on this matter later since I did pretty good in EST. Tee hee...

Why won't they update the National Service website for the new list of trainees for 2011's 2nd batch?? The waiting and suspense will KILL me, literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment