Saturday, December 15, 2012

Greetings December 2012.

Hello everybody!

Man, it's good to be back. Here, at Blogger.com.

First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for 'bailing out' on you, my respectful readers out there and also for abandoning this site.
I've been piled under tons of assignments, coursework  tutorials, quizzes, pop quizzes, tests and the finals. I admit that I really lost control of time for myself. I guess I am growing up (duh), training and adapting myself to be a more sensible person after all. Experiences taught me a lot.

That experience of experiencing experiences is indescribable.

Okay, that was awkward. I really have to start writing journals, again. I don't express as much as I do, back then. Thank goodness, the finals has ended and that marks the beginning of the term break. Finally, the time to unwind, kick back, relax and sleep!

I know it's already mid December, but Greetings December 2012 and too bad I did not get to bid November 2012 farewell.

It won't be long till the break ends. I have to go back in 3 weeks' time for Summer 2013.

Yes.

Summer.

That happens when your college is using the Southern hemisphere school system.
So much of preparing oneself for the life in the Northern hemisphere and in the end, ending up at the other end of the hemisphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment