Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Snowflake.

I have been waiting for this song to be uploaded on Youtube. Actually, I anticipated the music video. The song was released on Jason Chen's website long ago.

I was totally mesmerized with the description:

"My first attempt at a Christmas Love Song! Snowflakes are unique, much like a fingerprint - there are no 2 identical snowflakes. So this is for song dedicated to that one person in your life who is irreplaceable..." -Jason Chen

It really blew me out of the water.

I need to work on expressing my feelings with confidence. Nah, that's impossible and definitely useless.

Enough with the trivial ramblings. I'll try my best to find time to play this song by ear. I can't help myself from being sentimental with ballads.

Hopefully you'll fall for this song too.


Just to be clear, I'm into the music, okay? I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment