Monday, December 31, 2012

Page 366 of 366.

Good morning/afternoon/evening  day to you beloved readers! I hope there's some people out there.

Finally, 2012 is about to end. 

I do not know what to say here. Darn.

I am aware that everyone's posting about farewell 2012, hello 2013 at the moment. I just don't feel like it. I'd love to appreciate the moment. 

Hah! I do not find the relevance of the previous statement since I started the day in jammies and staying indoors. 

Perhaps you are expecting me to contemplate and review the events and moments I experienced throughout the year. I guess not. I can't describe all that in 140 characters or more. Lame excuse. 

I am glad and very grateful hot things are up to this point. 

How about resolutions? You may ask. Well, I would not like to talk about that but I have this birthday wish list. I admit that I am not fretting with the fact that the advent of 2013 marks the second decade of living for kids of my age. Despite the fact that the suffix '-teen' won't appear in our age anymore but it won't hurt if we turn twenTEEN instead, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment