Sunday, July 01, 2012

Greetings, July 2012.

Hello 7th month of 2012! Finally you're here! I am indeed excited with your advern because we are nearing Ramadan. I have to be patient and wait for the time to come if God's willing. While waiting, why not make full use of Sya'ban as well?

Today was wonderful. I'd love to take this opportunity to say a few words in conjunction with The Blogger's birthday. Unsure whether I am able to convey the message to the birthday person but hey, it's worth trying.

Here goes:

Hey Kiddo. Happy Awesome-tastic ™ 1*th birthday! All the best in everything you do and may you have a wonderful and blessed journey now and hereafter. How I wish I could upload a video of me playing the Birthday song here but due to technical problems, my wish didn't come true.

I despise myself for jeopardizing a birthday speech to-be by forgetting what I wanted to say. 
I'll just save that (the birthday speech) when I meet The Blogger in person someday. Maybe during a backstage meeting-with-the-fans-session or something like that in the future. I would definitely be one happy fan of yours, The Blogger.


Went out for a drive, just to pass the time and this song accompanied me all the way back.



It has been a while since I heard it on that certain radio station. Even though I have it in my iTunes but I prefer to listen to it during the radio broadcast. I guess it's the car's sound system which makes the song sounds more appealing than usual.

Some relatives dropped by le grandparents' casa.  Met my cousin who came all the way from the upper part of the state to register self at some medical training school at the sub-urb of the city. The best part was le cousin was 1 day younger than me.

To watch or not to watch: Euro 2012 Spain Vs. Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment