Saturday, July 07, 2012

All The Best!

This post is specially for le 2 partners-in-crime who are catching a flight over the seas tomorrow.

All the best, you two. For Semester 3, IELTS and for everything ahead. I'm sorry that we couldn't meet up or at least I drop by your casa. I do hope INTEC won't be that tedious and mundane without my presence. Especially during Ramadan.

Thanks a million for willing to spend time with me during my days there.

I'm sorry I couldn't send you off at the airport tomorrow. Need to run some errands.

Update me with anything, just anything. I'm always there for you guys.

If there's any of our juniors at school, tell me! I've been searching for them. I manage to find only one but still unsure if that's the right person.

Don't procrastinate.

Hang in there. It won't be long till you come back for Raya holidays.

There's actually some reasons I wanted to meet up with both of you. Alas, we didn't have the opportunity. Forgive me for that. I hope you don't take it wrong or think that I didn't think highly of both of you about something. But, if God's willing, when the time comes, I will.

Don't worry about me. I can and will try my best to take care of myself.

I am and will always be there for you guys. And  for the others too.

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3 I'll be there (virtually) :)

Not to forget my INTEC friends, no matter in what programs you guys are in. All the best for everything, seniors! I know you like that (being called seniors). Be nice to le juniors. ADFPs or should I say ACT 6 (ACTPs), stay awesome, random and not to forget, maintain our noise level or be as noisy as you could! Let the whole INTEC be reminded or be informed about the awesome-ness of the ATU family.

No comments:

Post a Comment