Monday, July 23, 2012

Page 205 of 366.

Finally I have time to rant here. Well, I have to steal some time from other important things/responsibilities just to rant.

I hope it's not to late to join in the mainstream and wish those whom it may concern a wonderful and blessed Ramadhan 1433H.

I am indeed very and super grateful that I get to experience 4 days of this blissful month (so far) with mi familia. Not going to brag about that or anything, just being grateful and embracing every moment spent with them.

Last Friday, I managed to execute my plan of having a rendezvous with 3 of le partners-in-crime. It was indeed another thrilling and fun-filled adventure (at least on my part) with all the sudden changes of plans, detours, waiting for a certain someone in the rain (literally, the waiting part), driving in the rain, playing in the rain,  revisiting our alma mater, collecting our SPM and English GCSE-O certificates, meeting teachers (some of them), telling/ revealing truths of our current and future plans as students, more driving in the rain, detours as alternatives to avoid traffic congestions, (almost) serious conversation while sending someone back home and more.

It has been a month since I got home and I've been hanging out with my family and only them since most of le partners-in-crime are in school and all. Pardon me for digressing but I'm a troll. That didn't come out right.
I'm this troll.


And I got the genes from both of my parents.  So let's review.

See?

Don't believe me? Try asking my Whatsapp contacts to prove my statement.

Before I end this post,


No comments:

Post a Comment