Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Cut the story short.

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY/ANNIVERSARY CHICAGO FALL 2011!

To be frank,


but hey, I just want to convey this special message to those special people who came into my life and made it more meaningful. 17 weeks with you guys were the best days and moments I had. No words can describe my feelings about you awesome people.

If some of you might realize, our first class started on 13/07/2011 but it was CTIS10/CTES10. Therefore I deduced and declare that 14/07/2011 (when we got together as a family and attended USEL 03, USEL 15 and USMT 12) as our official 1st day of class during Fall 2011

Happy 19th birthday to Le Chicagoan! All the best at UIUC and for everything ahead.

I'll try my best to keep our class page alive. I'll come up with something. Hope you guys won't mind me spamming your notifications and all.

I'm sorry for ruining this moment by forgetting the things I want to type. Some things are best left unsaid.

In retrospect, Chicago Fall 2011: 1 year ago. We were so young! Well, not that young. You know what I mean. The first photo will be exactly 1 year old tomorrow!




P.s. Remember the video I premiered during our 2nd class rendezvous?
P.p.s Thank you for infecting me with the 9gag disease. I've been longing to say this  11 months ago but, yeah. There. I've said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment