Friday, December 09, 2011

Speechless.

Hello, everyone! I hope I didn't cause any trouble for not posting anything yesterday.
Well, (I'm unsure how many times I mentioned this) I'm recovering from the sore throat, but I can't define the level of recovery or anything. I guess it's a good sign. My voice is slightly different and now people can't hear me clearly. I have to repeat anything I say and enunciate the whole phrase. In the end I'm speechless. Great.

I'd like to thank the college management for updating the student web portal. Now I have the whole layout for Spring Semester 2012. Mum already planned to book the tickets for me. I'm excited and looking forward to spend more time here rather than that in college.

I missed a lot of things and happenings by not going online for 1 day. Speechless.

P.s I purposely didn't log in to any of the social networks. It doesn't do me any good. No one cares. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment