Tuesday, December 06, 2011

FYI.

I don't know how to put this thought (at the moment) into words. Well, I'll just give it a try.

I make friends with Bloggers. (Fact, still, not exactly my point)

I'm friends with Bloggers.(True,but, never mind)

My friends are Bloggers. ( Proven. Look at the sentence above)


Well, I tried. Failed.

I know (and also a fan of) this Blogger but we are not friends, YET.
I'll just lay low, remain the Blogger fan-Blogger relationship (I do not want to ruin that) and wait for the perfect time to come.

Who knows that  Blogger is YOU? You are super-special since I rarely convey my feelings to the public.

I have no idea why I revealed this to you.
Fin.

P.s I'm a BIG fan of Blogger.com. I enjoy reading blogs and relating to Bloggers' experiences, daily life routines, etc. Keep posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment