Saturday, December 03, 2011

Gesundheit.

Guten Tag! I was too occupied with some ultimate surprise for Le Chicagoans until I forgot to welcome the new month (like everyone else). Hence, Greetings, December! Finally you're here to join the fun. For the time being,  if possible,I've decided to share and contemplate the adventures I've gone through during the first phase of college throughout this month. Even though I'm looking forward to Spring semester and meet up with le college friends, I ain't bragging or complaining with everything I have with me right now. Just being grateful every moment.

To Le Chicagoans:
Hey guys! Remember I told you guys that I was working on some ultimate surprise for us? The work's still in progress. I did complete the first phase and wanted to show it to you. Sadly, I can't upload it since I keep experiencing problems with the internet connection (I guess my parents overpaid the bill and I have a great feeling that the mobile service provider took advantage of that).  Ignore that statement in the parentheses. Never fear!  I shall find ways to solve the problem. Just so you know, you are awesome-tastic!

Till then, eat your vegetables, brush your teeth and stay awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment