Saturday, July 09, 2011

Saturday Afternoon.

Blogging live from my apartment at this moment. Completely alone since most of my housemates went home for the weekend. I wish I could too but I'm trillions of millimeters away from home. Went Skyping with the whole family back home, unfortunately today wasn't my lucky day. Had trouble with the internet connection but I'm super grateful that I got the chance to see them. Here at the college apartments, there's no Wi-Fi connection, students are required to register to use the college's internet connection. Please be noted that I subscribed DiGi Smart Plan 68, that's why I'm able to go online whenever I want.

Some kid, crashed at my pad last night and we hanged out until 0400hrs. In the end I was the first to wake up at noon. Had lunch with some kids at 1330hrs and I went back to go Skyping. Now I'm taking my sweet time to post this.


  
This feline greeted me on my way downstairs



College Freshman's Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment