Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Afternoon.

Blogging live from my room. Didn't have any classes today but everyone, the freshmen were required to go to campus for a briefing about the college. The briefing ended at 0930hrs. The last bus back to the apartments is at 1000hrs during morning shifts( bus drivers have their break from 1000hrs -1200hrs). Went to the office with some other freshman to settle the payment for electrical appliances. It was already 10 minutes past 1000hrs when we finished that matter. We went straight to the bus parking lot hoping that we're able to get a ride to the apartments. Gratefully, it was our lucky day and we managed to save 60 minutes waiting for the bus. Upon the arrival to the apartments, we straight away had our lunch. And here I am, in my room. Actually that's not my point.

The fact is I really miss these people.








I know that everyone is now at the new chapter of their lives but I refuse to move on. Trying my best not to get infected with homesickenia disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment