Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Early Days At INTEC UiTM 2011. Part 3

Blogging live from some freshman's place, who crashed at my pad last weekend. It has been 9 days since I left for college and finally classes are going to start tomorrow. Since I was to excited to go back to my apartment yesterday, I forgot to check which class I'm supposed to be in. Therefore, today, I took the first bus to campus.

The first bus to campus


The campus at 0645hrs

Purposely include the German flag

INTEC library

Went straight to the ADFP block to check out the class list.



I guess this could clarify the low quality image above.


Around 0830hrs the academic briefing by the Head of Programme and signing the Letter of Undertaking ceremony began at the Old Library.

The LoU
I guess I'll stop here, for now. I'll try my best to continue posting some other time.
Auf Wiedersehen,for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment